Privacy and Cookies Policy
The provider, responsible for this website, makes this document available to users intending to comply with the guidance set forth under Directive 2009/136/EC as well as informing every website user regarding conditions of use for this website.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that is applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users.
These obligations are understood to be sufficiently fulfilled herein by publication on the website of the provider.
The provider disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party outside of it.
This website cannot redirect the visitor to third-party websites. However, if this should be the case due to unforeseen circumstance and the provider cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on its websites, it does not assume any responsibility for said content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing related authorities of the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the information and content stored, in an enunciative but not limitation capacity, in forums, chat´s, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in an independent way on the provider’s website. In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC the provider will support all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or if necessary, blocking all those contents that could affect or contravene the national or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order.
If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible of this classification, please give notification immediately to the administrator of this web site at below mentioned email address.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, it can ensure proper operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances occur that make access to the website impossible.
Personal data protection
The provider is deeply committed to compliance with the international regulations for protection of personal data and guarantees full compliance with EU directive 2002/58/EC on the processing ad protection of personal data.
- Data of the person in charge
- Data processed
- File in which they are stored
- Purpose of data processing
Intellectual and Industrial Property
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires written authorization prior to use by the provider. Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that could arise regarding them. In any case, the provider has received prior authorization from them where it is required.
The provider expressly does not authorize third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, in any case must redirect to the website of the provider.
The provider recognizes the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favor of its owners, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, the user may do it through the email address mentioned at the end of the text.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Canadian legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived conflicts or related to its use at the Courts and Tribunals of Montreal, Quebec.
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages. The cookies allow a web page, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information contained and the user’s way of applying the equipment, can be used to recognize a user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from hard disk at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, they allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your expressed consent – by activating cookies in your browser – the cookies will not link memorized data with your personal data provided in the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies might this website use?
– Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through a page web, platform or application and the use of the different options or services available in it.
– Personalization cookies: Allow the user to access service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal including, but not limited to
- the language,
- the type of browser through which to access the service
- the regional configuration from where the user accesses the service
– Analysis cookies: Will be treated with the most precaution by the provider or by third parties, allowing the provider to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of the service offered. The intention is to improve products and services offered towards the customers and markets needs.
– Advertising cookies: Will be treated with the most precaution by the provider or by third parties, allowing the provider to manage the offer in the most efficient way possible advertising spaces on the web page, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use that you make of our website. The provider can analyze your browsing habits on the internet and can
show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Allow management of the advertising spaces, in the most effective way possible, that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page application or platform from which the user provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows the user to develop a specific profile to show advertising or function of it.
– Third-party cookies: The www.visionap.com website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes or use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other internet services.
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the user’s computer through the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer: