System of Treasury, Analysis and Reporting
STAR provides a friendly, easy-to-use web environment that manages everything from the capture of the transaction and its evaluation to settlement, adapting perfectly to the needs of the business.
“Return to full control of your financial management – any time, any place”
STAR functions cover all aspects of Treasury Management
Initial capture and confirmation
Audit and monitoring of deal modifications
Management of “early termination”
Trade document management
Mark-to-market of financial instruments portfolio with best-of-breed evaluation methods
Credit evaluation adjustment calculations
What-if and Sensitivity analysis
Control and monitor settlements
Confirm interest rates
Calculate your payments
Create your documents
Issue payment instructions
Perform multi-currency accounting for payments, receipts & accruals
Enter your P&L for all financial instruments
STAR manages the following markets and financial products:
Total return SWAP
SWAP & Future on gas, oil, aluminum, energy, etc.
Spot, Forward, FX Swap, Future, Options, Exotics
Interest rate derivatives
Interest Rates SWAP, Cross-Currency SWAP, FRA, CAP & FLOOR
Bond, Floating-Rate Note (FRN)
Money market instrument
BAs, Interest-bearing notes, Discount notes, Credit Facility Management
Hedge accounting module
Obtaining all the documentation required by the IFRS and US GAAP regulations for hedge accounting.
- Perform easily prospective and retrospective effectiveness tests
- Based on robust techniques using historical data
- View and extract statistical measures associated with effectiveness testing
- Drill down-to-detail historical scenario results
- Accommodates both Cash Flow and Fair Value hedging strategies
“Gain control of your hedging relationships. Easily capture and associate hedging derivatives and hedged items, which are defined and designed according to business requirements”
- Calculate and account for Basis Adjustments, OCI and Ineffectiveness for each hedging relationship.
- Manage OCI releases to income.
- Manage Basis Adjustments and OCI amortization of income following early termination of hedging relationships.
- Drill-down from account summaries into detailed results of a single hedging relationship.
- From accounting entry creation to transfer to G / L according to ERP format specifications, get a robust auxiliary that fully supports and automates your hedge accounting activity.